06 January, 2015

DOCUMENTATION //

I've realized recently how hard it is to keep up with documenting this season of life.  Whether it's journaling, taking photos, or "blogging" (ugh), it never seems to happen.  I can barely remember where I last put my journal, and my camera is usually out of batteries or has a chewed up memory card (thanks kittties). SO, going to attempt to put some sort of post up every month this year (setting the bar nice and low) to hopefully keep track of what's going on in life. For now, some watercolor paintings!



Had lots of etsy orders in December, which was fun. These were a few favorites of mine from the past month! Some of them are just quotes I liked, (Maya Angelou, Sherman Alexie, and Jeffrey McDaniel) and some were custom requests (Avett Bros + Hosea 2:19)